Our Black Magic Black Water Bath Tea. A mixture of epsom salt, humic acid, whole dried butterfly pea flower and scented with bergamot and black pepper essential oils. Crafted to balance your third eye chakra and help you manifest powers of clarity and purity of intent.
Does not stain! If you see a ring around your tub, it's from the essential oils and the oils of your skin mixing with the humic acid and can be removed with an oil/grease cutting soap or detergent.
Adding two cups of extra Epsom salt will aid to soften the skin and ease muscle pain and spasms.
Drink plenty of WATER before and after a hot bath. Besides clear, scientific proof of how important hydration is, water is a spiritual purifying and cleansing liquid that cant be surpassed.
- Take a good shower. Whether you exfoilate, use detox soaps or just plain soap and water, clean yourself well. A dirty body may cause a ring to form around your tub (the oils from your skin will collect dirt from your body and the pigmentation from the herbs/botanicals). A dirty body may also discolor your water or cause a yeast infection in women.
- Clean your tub and rinse WELL! Any chemical residue may throw off the pH of your bath or irritate your skin.
- Run your bath water as you usually would and add your tea whether loose or in a satchel. If you are placing the tea blend in a cotton satchel, hang the satchel underneath the running water.
- If using a satchel, squeeze the satchel. This will help release color and any active, natural chemicals such as antioxidants, flavonoids, etc.
- Do not allow solid tea material to go down the drain. These herbs and flowers can and will clog your drain over time. Please use a strainer of some sort or use a cotton satchel to prevent unwanted material from going down the drain.
- Enjoy your bath!
Refunds! Due to the intimate nature of products, unless products come to you damaged, molded/spoiled, or unusable in some form or fashion, no refunds or returns will be given. Please contact us using the contact form or on the homepage through live chat for any further questions.